Our interview process is simple and straight forward, but at the same time it is comprehensive and efficient. We understand your time is valuable so we want to help you be well-prepared when you contact us about assisting you with your project.
Before the first communication:
- Do some research. By browsing our website you will discover who we are as a company, our qualifications, and what we are capable of when it comes to designing, building, and remodeling.
- Check your calendar. It is best if everyone that will be involved with the decision making process, during the project, is present at the initial meeting. It is important that we are comfortable and confident before we take the next step. Make sure you have a couple of dates prepared when you call to schedule your interview.
Before the first appointment:
- Get organized and make a list. Analyze your needs; how do you currently live and how will that change in 5 to 10 years? If you want to remodel then start defining the areas of your home that you want to change. If you want to build a new home think about what kind of home you want, i.e.; size, style, elevation, types of surface finishes, etc.
- Define your projected time frame. When do you want to start and when do you hope to complete the project?
- Determine the source of your house design. Will you need our design services or do you have architectural plans?
- Create a budget. Decide how much you want invest in your project. This is an essential part of determining what you will be able to accomplish. Your budget will be the guideline for how your monies will be allocated, i.e., square footage, products, etc.
During the Interview:
- Discuss the basics. We will talk about what you need and want to achieve with your project, going over all of the above information.
- If remodeling, an elementary walk-through is the next step. We inspect current conditions and evaluate possibilities.
- Review process details. We will go over how we work, the stages of the process, and financial commitments, i.e.; design plans, proposals, contracts, scheduling, etc.
- Q & A – Now is the time to ask any questions you need answered so that you are confident in your decision to hire us as your builder.
The more prepared you are the smoother the process. We want you to know what to expect so that we may better assist you as you choose the reputable contractor that you want to work with. We are committed to honoring your time, health, and investment.